Bringing ideas to lifeI can't help but dream about a kind of criticism that would not try to judge, but bring an oeuvre, a book, a sentence, an idea to life; it would light fires, watch the grass grow, listen to the wind, and catch the sea-foam in the breeze and scatter it. It would multiply, not judgments, but signs of existence; it would summon them, drag them from their sleep. Perhaps it would invent them sometimes - all the better. All the better. Michel Foucault
21st century literacy"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." Alvin Toffler
- Lea of Private Schools Palm Beach on Cool science sites
- smarkwith on Conversations in the digital age
- SEO Company UK on History televised!
- Independent Web Designer on History televised!
- freelance web designer on Simpsonise Me
- debrennersmith on It’s an E(ngelbart) world
- Ashad on History televised!
- You can’t always get what U want… : Toiling in the field of education on It takes years to be good…
- janseiter on Gaming and just in time learning
- Bookmarks about Literacy on Literacy resources
- Adult Webdesigning on Authentic Assessment + web 2.0
- msbarnsley on We Think
- jonhoff on We Think
- Blog Post #2 (September): Digital Natives? : Blogs, Wikis & Podcasts Book Study on Ditch the digital/native catchcry
- johnconnell on The Future is NOW